Insurance Question

Was hoping people might be willing to share who they use for insurance for their hot sauce companies? And if they are willing to share what a typical basic policy might run?

think i may be getting the run-around here.....

gratzi

GeminiCrow said:
this is the most nerve racking part of all of the going legit process so far!
If this is true then you should count your blessings. Insurance was by far the least nerve wracking part for me. Got quotes, sent check, done.

Nerve wracking for me was having a state inspector almost not release 2400 bottles of sauce from quarantine because he thought carrots and carrot juice needed to be listed separately. Or the other 2400 bottles of another recipe that he thought "5 fl oz" wasn't bold enough on the label (that they'd already approved twice), so I nearly had to shitcan that batch too. Or any one of a dozen other nit picky bullshit things so the inspector can show you who's in control. And you're paying them for the privilege, by the hour.

Insurance is likely the easiest thing you'll have to deal with if you're lucky. It only gets harder from here. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings. lol
;)

Got to agree with ^^^, insurance easy to figure out...make a few calls, read a few policies, decide what works best for your situation and sign said check!

If that is the worst of your worries, you are doing well :P and I hope it continues!

Actually also agree with what ^^^^ said, every day there is something else that requires more and more and more attention, heart stopping moments and yup money, but hey if it was easy.....

Back