Introduccion

66.png
...from Germany to Germany.

Enjoy your stay!

...and post those recipes! :D

Hello Karina and welcome from Baltimore , I don't want to scare you but The Hot Pepper forums are kind of like The Hotel California, Once you enter, you may never leave. Below is a photo I found in the archives which dates back to pre WWI, I have enhanced it with color to give it a more modern look. The little boy in the picture is now a moderator on THP forums who goes by the name AJ. Have a happy day

DickT said:
Hello Karina and welcome from Baltimore , I don't want to scare you but The Hot Pepper forums are kind of like The Hotel California, Once you enter, you may never leave. Below is a photo I found in the archives which dates back to pre WWI, I have enhanced it with color to give it a more modern look. The little boy in the picture is now a moderator on THP forums who goes by the name AJ. Have a happy day

And the greenhaired guy is an undead daywalker goin' by the name of Passow. Sometimes he even disguises as Jesus the Nazarene...:lol: If you meet him give him some pie! That calms him down... ...sometimes...

Armadillo said:
And the greenhaired guy is an undead daywalker goin' by the name of Passow. Sometimes he even disguises as Jesus the Nazarene...:lol: If you meet him give him some pie! That calms him down... ...sometimes...
And if that don't work, offer me some magic mushroms....That'll get me out of you hair for a good 6 hours..... :lol:

Just don't feed me after midnight... :)

imaguitargod said:
And if that don't work, offer me some magic mushroms....That'll get me out of you hair for a good 6 hours..... :lol:

Just don't feed me after midnight... :)

What about beer? You know I have a feeling that this welcome thread may just scare poor Karina off. Pity, I was looking forward to her recipes. Damn you and your clowns Dick!

JayT said:
What about beer? You know I have a feeling that this welcome thread may just scare poor Karina off. Pity, I was looking forward to her recipes. Damn you and your clowns Dick!

He's a happy clown.......

Back