Introduction!

Hi, I'm Trung. This is my third season growing hot chilli peppers. I've recently came found inspirations to grow extremely hot peppers. I'm currently residing in the Pacific Northwest and we have a short growing season for hot chilli peppers. So I'm guessing that we have to do things differently here. I'm very exited to start this new project. I've ordered various seeds from respectable seeds company. I'm new to TheHotPepper.com so I hope to get help from more experience members growing pepppers in the Pacific Northwest (Oregon). I ordered so much seed that i don't have enough space to grow them. Please let me know if anybody wanted to trade seeds. I ordered Bhut Jolokia - Red, Yellow, Chocolate, Trinidad 7 Pot Jonah, Douglah and 7-9 more varieties. I want to have the Trinidad Moruga, CARDI, and Scorpions, Yellow 7 Pot.

Thanks TheHotPepper.com and everyone for so much valuable informations to successfully grow extremely hot peppers. I hope I'll succeed this year.

Hay Trung

Welcome to the form, The people here are smart, real smart, got any questions you will get an answer.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
tractor7.gif
STOP MOVING!!

You have some nice choices there, Good luck

Cheers, SC

Welcome from Fort Worth

Hello and welcome!! There are a lot of members that trade seeds here, there is also a section (one of the last sections) which deals with selling/trading seeds...you will get a better response if you post there rather than here if there are seeds you are looking for... good luck!!!

xo nicole

heyya Trang and welcome from Virginia.Enjoy your stay and you found the people to help! Rich

Back