Introduction

My name is Gabriel and I've been a connoisseur of hot sauce for many years now. It's been a wonder to watch the hot sauce industry grow into what it is today, with so many varieties and even expos that showcase what my favorite condiment is capable of.
<br>
There's a saying that I grew up hearing many times whenever I didn't understand something at first when I was trying to learn that was difficult. That is that if you stare at something long enough, you'll eventually figure it out. Well, after staring at many hot sauce bottles over the years, I've taken it upon myself to improve the woozy bottle to have finger-aligning indents not only for better dexterity, but also a corresponding spout that reduces the amount of wasted content that its center hole predecessor has.
<br>
I am looking forward to supplying whatever hot sauce makers that are willing to introduce this new and improved bottle to their repertoire in the future.

Hi Gabriel and welcome,

You might want to send a few sample bottles out to the hot sauce producers here on THP. They would have better insight on your product. Wishing you the best!

Cheers!

Hi Gabriel and welcome,

You might want to send a few sample bottles out to the hot sauce producers here on THP. They would have better insight on your product. Wishing you the best!

Cheers!
Anyone in particular? I gave a bunch of them out at the recent hot sauce expo here in NY, no orders just yet.

Might be in the promotions section of the forums. They have the business tags, like salsa lady and the warrant man.

Back