• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Is it a thai hot

I am just curious if all thai hot peppers grow pointing up. I read an article which stated they grow up while the thai plant I bought at the store and is tagged as such with peppers hanging down. I suppose it makes little difference (I love this pepper) but just t5rying to educate myself. It is the described low growing plant but there is alot of opinion on the net though I think I'd depend on The Hot Pepper first and foremost. I think there are some extremely knowledegable people on this site. Just curious.

There are a lot of different peppers out there; some are real varieties and lots of sports what are crossed on purpose or by accident. I had some Vietnamese peppers that are the same as the little Thai peppers---at least they are small (2-2.5 inches long 3/8 inch wide) and point up; are yellow then turn red and are hot bastards (like 7/10).
If yours hangs down then it is probably not a Viet/Thai variety but if it tastes good then who cares----eat it and be happy :onfire:

That's my thought exactly. It is extremely hot and steadily productive. Gotta love that outlet labeling but thinks for the reply. Mine are green then turn red but only bout 1 to 1 and half inch long. Thanks again.

Back