• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Is it food ???

D3monic said:
"this one is made from organic rendered chicken fat, rosemary and thyme"... wtf, am I washing my nuts or making a soup.
Hah!
If I ever quit being a chef, I would have to use this as a soap, just to smell like I've been smelling for the past decade or so.
Or maybe I'm being too romantic...it would be spent fryer grease, raw onions, and fish. Whatever it is, my dog loves it.

Jubnat said:
Hah!
If I ever quit being a chef, I would have to use this as a soap, just to smell like I've been smelling for the past decade or so.
Or maybe I'm being too romantic...it would be spent fryer grease, raw onions, and fish. Whatever it is, my dog loves it.

I used to hate the smell of all that crud that got stuck in the tread of my non slip shoes back when I was a line cook. It was impossible to clean out, so it just stayed there and... fermented.  :sick: My cat was always my best friend when I got home after a Friday fish fry.

oldsalty said:
salty on shingle means ive fallen

Goddammit! Get off the roof!   :rofl:

And for chrissakes, use a ladder.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Back