• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Is it over yet???

It has seemed like an eternity of turkey, ham, chicken, salads, relatives, travelling, shopping, gift swapping, and more food....I got home from the last round 3 hours ago & started drinking.

I think its over

yes, I think it's all starting to calm down now!!!!!

Christmas day was massive and today was no less hextic.

I'm looking forward to actually being able to relax and enjoy some time off.

Isn't that a normal reaction? I love my relatives dearly but it's nice when life gets back to normal. Only have one grandaughter here now, the rest have left. AHHHHHHH!!!! Coffee in the morning, just the two of us, feels so good.

phewwwweeee so true tb! i just got back from outlaws and went through a bottle of buleit burbon...was very nice but i aint pissed!!! why not?? had 3/4 of the bottle!! oh i know why.... was there bloody seven hours doh!

Its not over yet. I work in retail, in returns. New Years is coming. I'm thinking champaigne and caviar. or Rum and Herring (do they go together?-what goes with herring? cam I do a tequila sunrise with rum? )
There is supposed to be hoppin john, what else are you supposed to serve at new years? lettuce in your pocketses, I think.

Its almost over. Almost.

Back