• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Is that really Carolina Reaper fruit?

Those are definitely not reapers. But they look like a good C. Chinense variety that might be quite hot. Enjoy with caution :)

Definitely doesn't look like any reaper I've ever seen. I would never buy seeds from eBay. You don't save any money after the time you spend/waste trying to get it corrected or ordering elsewhere.

Buy from reputable stores online.

Thehippyseedco.com
Pepperlover.com
ButchTseeds.com

Or any other reputable store. You can also reach out to other members here to purchase or trade seeds and or check out the site market place.

U)<now said:
Definitely doesn't look like any reaper I've ever seen. I would never buy seeds from eBay. You don't save any money after the time you spend/waste trying to get it corrected or ordering elsewhere.

Buy from reputable stores online.

Thehippyseedco.com
Pepperjoe.com
Pepper lover.com
ButchTseeds.com

Or any other reputable store. You can also reach out to other members here to purchase or trade seeds and or check out the site market place.
Seed vendors 3 out 4 are ok.

well pepperjoe is under new ownership and I believe this is their first season selling. Owners name is Laura Jo (calling herself Pepper jo) if it was me I would have changed the name all together. 

Problem with pepper joes is he didn't grow all his seed stock he sourced it from other growers. So hard to say if Joe was the issue or the people supplying his stock. If Laura Jo is using the same suppliers it could very well continue being an issue. 

I do not ship outside the country but I -LOVE- to trade with folk outside the US.  My daughter and I have a world map.  When ever someone asks if I will ship outside, I tell them about trading.  If they have nothing to trade, we get their address anyway and ask that when they do have something to ship it to the return address.  Then a stick pin goes in the map.

We are out of Carolina Reaper for the season, but will be back in stock this fall.  Hit me up then.  I would frigging love to put a stick pin in Lithuania.

Back