• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Is the season to be Jolly!!!! So show us your tree!!!

This my christmas tree. I have all new decorations this year cause when I opened the box that holds the tree and all the stuff that goes with it, i found that my ex decided she needed it more than me :lol:.

It's nothing flashy but I'm pretty happy with it and that's all that matters.

IMG_1315.jpg

Show us yours!!

My daughters are grown. mrs. blues and I buy our own gifts, so we normally don't do a tree. Santa
doesn't care. If'n I had youngun's I would have a grand tree!

moyboy said:
i found that my ex decided she needed it more than me :lol:.

Unfortunately my ex decided she needed the christmas tree less than me so it's taking up precious room in the shed. Bah Humbug....

Very nice chillilover.......Mine has coloured lights all over it that also run up over the window but the pic doesn't really do it justice...Mines a lot more glittery than the pic lets on...

TB, I can understand that...I live alone and but I just like having it set up. Call me silly but it reminds me of my childhood and looking at it still brings a smile to my face...and something as simple as that is hard to come by in this day and age!!!!

It's ok, I love the pictures of Christmas trees, will put ours up soon as I get all the wrapping finished...looks like a ton of gifts under the tree but I have 20 grands, 7 great grands plus the adults so it's a pile.

the wife said she wanted a new christmas tree and that some of the lights on the old one (pre-lighted) were out...soooooo....I said, go get you one....

yup....she sure did....with the angel on the top, it is dang near 10 feet tall...there are 10' vaulted ceilings in the living room...

121609b001.jpg

AlabamaJack said:
the wife said she wanted a new christmas tree and that some of the lights on the old one (pre-lighted) were out...soooooo....I said, go get you one....

yup....she sure did....with the angel on the top, it is dang near 10 feet tall...there are 10' vaulted ceilings in the living room...

121609b001.jpg

It's treezilla!!! Awesome, AJ!!

that tree is bloody massive AJ.....:shocked:

Is anyone using a real tree? I can't remember the name of the type used??

a long time ago, I liked the blue spruce....really pretty but doesn't last that long IMO...7 days, it's out...

we haven't had a real tree since we been married...always a fake pre-lit one...pretty trees, don't have to string lights, easily stored....this one is a 5 section...just read on the box it is 9' 6"...Linda spent 2 days decorating it and I think did a great job...she didn't say whe wanted a bigger tree, just a new tree...I was very surprized....

well, this IS Texas....roflmao

Back