• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

is there such thing as a good spray bottle?

i have spent well over 50 dollars in the last week buying crap spray bottles. every bottle no matter the cost just crumbles in,after 6 or 7 sprays! what the hell? surelly there is something out there that you can pump at will without this problem.

Well, it's probably more a matter of your Herculean strength than crap spray bottles!!! hahahahahahaha

But seriously - have the same problem here. The ones I get from Home Depot seem to last 40 minutes longer than 99cent ones I get from the grocery store, if that helps....

If it's for growing...couldn't you just get one of those smaller, empty container thingys that has a short hose and misting wand? Having a senior moment and can't think of the name of it....like you'd spray for weeds with....but filled with water or whatever.

I use a two litre one that pressurises the bottle via a little pump built into it. Works great and was only about 10 bux. Those little atomisers suck!

There is one real good one at HD, look by the pump sprayers. It is a half gallon container with a pump handle on the top of it. You pump it up, then spray all you want. About 8 bucks or so. Check it out. Made by Flo Master, model 56HD.

I bought two at Lowe's and they leak and cave in as you spray. Garbage.

I bought one at True Value with an orange nozzle that was sturdy.

Yep , Pressure Pump bottle is the way to go. I think mine is a 3 gal one. I just bought longer vinyl hose(that attaches from the bottle to the wand) so i don't have to carry it around moving from tray to tray. I think my hose is around 8 ft.

unerstand when i say seedlings they are inside or sheds so cant be hose spraying,lol. true value t.h.p.,ill have to check if theres one around

Yeah a pressurized tank, with a hose and a trigger end with different nozzle settings, the 8 ft hose is a great idea.... A garden sprayer...

im talking about spraying trays that are in a spare bedroom and on dining room tables. and i have several pressure bottles i have two stihl back pack sprayers i dont think i want to use them inside my house,im pretty sure ladysic would trip out

Back