• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Is this ButchT?

Hey guys, I now wonder what I have here?
I bought the seeds from THSC in Oct 2010
001-5.jpg

002-7.jpg

Only a few were the clasic T scorp shape
But most look like the above.
Did niel give me Butch T or standard?

If you bought them when you said you did then yes they would be the Butch T strain. Heaps of people have this strain but don't even know it.

Thanks for that, It explains a few things.
They are so frigging hot :mouthonfire:
Taste beter then my Dorset Nagas(like eating alfoil) but not as good as my Bih Jolokias.
This question struck me after seeing the pics of the Butch T in the other threads,, Looked same as mine.

Piiiiiiiimp! That means I've got me some Butchies as well! :mouthonfire: Just means that I can brag that I'm actually growing the record holder. But that makes me wickely happy none the less.

have to remember chilli's have a mind of there own and dont always look the way we want them or expect

Thanks for that, It explains a few things.
They are so frigging hot :mouthonfire:
Taste beter then my Dorset Nagas(like eating alfoil) but not as good as my Bih Jolokias.
This question struck me after seeing the pics of the Butch T in the other threads,, Looked same as mine.

If they taste better than dorset nagas then maybe they aren't Butch T. Most people find they taste like slightly fruity battery acid, at least the ones I grow

Back