• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

sun Is this sunburn or something worse?

Hey guys got another question for ya. I noticed about 20 of me peppers are starting to brown. It's been very hot the past week (100+) and they have been in full sun all day. I moved them this morning to the shade. Is this caused from too much sun or is it possibly another problem? I tried the lower part of the pepper and its sure hot for still being green. Sorry about the link. I'm posting this on my phone because I'm at work. Any advice would be great thanks!

http://imageshack.us/a/img856/4629/h0kw.jpg

Ok I'll give it some cal mag. Should I folier or put it right in the soil?
Also are the current peppers that have this BER goners? Should I remove them all from the plant?

+1 on BER. 

I use CalMag and dilute it and use in the soil. But then, I use CalMag that way as soon as I see the plants kicking into production, to help prevent BER from starting. You might want to foliar feed first, then begin using it in the soil. 

I agree.

peppers_end_rot.jpg

You just learned something important and you`ll never do it again. That`s being pretty successful if you ask me. 

Back