• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

ISO Fresh Chile Pods of Various Types

Hello! I am looking to purchase or trade for various forms of chiles. Since it is around Harvest season here in the Northern Hemisphere I figured I would start a In Search Of (ISO) thread. Please post or PM me if you have fresh pods to sale or trade. Following is what I am looking for but I will consider others that I am not familiar with.

Antillais Red
Scotch Bonnets - Red or Yellow
Safi Red
Red Savina
Jamaican Mushroom - Red or Yellow
What other exotic Habaneros are there? Heard of white and peach so far.
And willing to step up and try the Butch T Scorpion. Had this superhot last year, either 7 Pot or Moruga.
295823_2391896802246_4818747_n.jpg

I have plenty of chocolates this year, intentionally and unintentionally. I will probably have some for trade.
Chocolate 7 Pot
Chocolate Habanero
Black Stinger
Chocolate Devils Tongue

Thanks!

:dance: :fireball: :onfire: :party: :hot: :party: :onfire: :fireball: :dance:

I have some Devils Tongue, just the yellow ones, I could trade. This is the first year I have grown hot peppers so Devils Tongue is all I have. Any you would like to trade would be fine.

Cool thanks for responding. Most of my pods are dried or frozen at this point. But I do have a few fresh Chocolate Habaneros and 7 Pot Douglahs I can put into a trade if you are interested in any of those. Just let me know and shoot me a PM if you want.

Back