• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Its -13 in Green Bay

I'm due East and a little North, Green Bay is my forecast. We get their weather a day later! I'd love to be at a game that cold!!!

I always loved playing in the cold. I run hot and had way to much fun stomping over the O line that was cold and brittle.

It hasn't been that cold yet . Tomorrow is another story though.You don't realize how cold it really is until you are out in it for 10 hrs or so.Go pack!!!!

Scovie I see you have your Seahawk eye... you a Seahawk too?  I have been a Seahawks fan since I first sat down to watch a Monday night football game as a young adult... they beat the eagles 48-0 in the most dominant performance i had/have ever seen. That was in the 05-06 season.  Plus their colors are aesthetically pleasing.  And Seattle is an awesome city--- with Olympic national park and all of the rainforrest surrounding.

Noah Yates said:
Scovie I see you have your Seahawk eye... you a Seahawk too?
I am a switch-hitter. Saints/Seahawks. Grew up with the Seahawks, then met my wife therefore becoming a Saints fan. It will be a little stressful in our house on the 11th... :D

Back