• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's a New day! What time is it?

It's a beautiful sunny day here on the SE coast of North Carolina! What time is it? My computer says 8:44am and my watch says 9:44. Anybody know how to change the time on a Timex indiglo? :mouthonfire:

Anybody doing anything interesting with their extra hour today?
I want to chill and have some fried pickles and a few grogs at a small local joint at the beach. Wife wants me to help with projects around the house. I'll update on who get's their way. :beer:

I have no idea how to change your watch, or mine either.

My watch changed all by itself...

and sets itself to WWV evry night at 2am.

did you say "fried pickles?"

basically put in another hour in bed...even though i woke up early because my parents are stopping by to pick up their dog. too bad they are late...

I'm trying to decide if I keep my new (bought yesterday) 61" Samsung rear projection tv, or take it back and get the 65" Mitsubishi, or go with a 46" Sony HDlcd flat screen or maybe get a front projector with pullup screen:?:

Woke up at 6am (really 5am) laid there till 9 am (actuallyy 8am), started to make my eggs and did a double take when I saw the clander. Then cursed President Roosevelt for creating this stupidity. Have to change my watch still (it's 9:30 right now). But I got to try Blairs Jalapeno Death this morning on my eggs...it was so so, a bit too green for my tastes. Sipping my coffee right now.

I'm going to go to BJ's for some bread and circus today and then I'm off to go see "Borat The Movie". Then I will come back home and drink myself to sleep again.

Oh ya! I have to do a review or two today.

Hillbilly Chili said:
I'm trying to decide if I keep my new (bought yesterday) 61" Samsung rear projection tv, or take it back and get the 65" Mitsubishi, or go with a 46" Sony HDlcd flat screen or maybe get a front projector with pullup screen:?:
Take it back and buy some books :mouthonfire:

Hey Mullet You would be proud dude, I took the 61" back and came home empty handed. Kinda got pissed when they said I could exchange and not just returned. So after missing the firt 1/4 of the Broncos and 3/2 of the race......I was able returned it. I did not buy any books though bro

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Forget about a TV! They are evil! Use the money to get a new computer with a huge wall mounted flat screen!![/QUOTE]

come on man, the panthers are about to start!

Hillbilly Chili said:
They are doing well so far too

yeah well you can retract that statement.

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LOSE TO DALLAS?????

man im so bummed. my college that i graduated from is #1 in 1-AA football in the country, so im used to seeing some wins. but the panthers are discouraging.

at least tony schumacher ran a 4.49 in the top fuel and is only 45 points off the lead now.

You guys want company? I'm a die-hard Steeler fan. WHY DID THEY PLAY ROETHLESBERGER??? 4 interceptions? Yeah, he was still seeing double from last weekends concussion!

Hey DEFCON, I dig the Stealers too, although I do feel sorry for them next weekend;)
Maybe a small creative wager from the Creator:?:
I’m a Cower fan, I love the emotions in your face no BS attitude. Wish we had him and you had Shanahan.
Did ya finish the stang this weekend?

I just don't knwo why they don't let Roethlesberger just sit down and heal. Cripes, Charlie Batch may be a backup QB, but he's one of the better Backups in the League. No wagers, I never bet on my team(s).

As for "The Mustang", 99% there, just have to fine tune the Supercharger. Need dry roads to do it. Put in the pillar-mounted gauges this weekend, and installed the rest of the MSD ignition system. The speedo cable went (timing is everything), so it was just something else that had to be replaced. The thing sounds phenomenal, nice old-fashioned American V-8 throaty rumble, unlike those coffee-can sporting 4-cylinder mosquito vibrators with $15k of strap-on plastic bolted on, complete with spinning hubcaps (BARF!). I'm chomping at the bit to get it on the road before it snows!

Y,all think you have it bad I'm a fish fan (Dolphins) and this has been a terrible year again. Maybe we'll get the 1st pick I'm not sure if that will even help unless we can trade the pick for say 22 picks.

Mick
Kato's

Back