• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

It's all about the Menu!

How many restaurants have you visited that have had really cool menus? I mean the kind of menu where you find yourself preoccupied with trying to figure out how to remove the menu from the eating establishment without being noticed. :onfire: Come on now, be honest. You have all been there, done that I'm sure. Anyway, I think that menus make really neat kitchen decor, and can be really cool conversation pieces.

Show us a pic, or tell others about your favorite menu.

Here are a couple of (bad) pics of one of my favorite menus. It's made of wood, and comes from the K38 Baja Grill here in Wilmington NC. A friend of mine traded the owner of K38 a few classic surf guitar cd's in exchange for about 10 of these menus.
k38menu.jpg
k382.jpg

I am a restaurant proffesional and those wood menus both thrill me and scare me.

The coolest I've seen is Oreganos Pizza. They use old double sleeve jazz LP covers, the menu's inside.

Yea Darth, the owner of k38 felt the same way, so he discontinued these menus made of wood.
The cost to have these produced was $25.00, EACH!

Back