• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

its been raining everyday!!

its have been raining for the last 2 weeks!! yesterdays freak storm.!! did many damages.

car_main1.jpg

yesterday when i was driving home saw many trees have fallen down like that!!.

For your sake I hope that's not your car. How strong were those winds? That looks like an old tree in the picture.

Average Weather in Kuala Lumpur for May
Sunlight 6 hours a day
Coldest daily temperature 23 Celsius
Warmest daily temperature 32 Celsius
Coldest May temperature 21 Celsius
Warmest May temperature 37 Celsius
Discomfort High
Morning Humidity 98 percent
Evening Humidity 66 percent
Rain 223 mm a day
Wet days for May 17 days

Sounds like Indiana. I did notice there was some strange looking glowing orange ball in the sky today for a couple hours. I can't remember if that was there before.

Sounds like Indiana. I did notice there was some strange looking glowing orange ball in the sky today for a couple hours. I can't remember if that was there before.

yup! very common UFO sightings. look up the pheonix lights. over 10,000 people reported seeing it. anyways, sucks about the rain Srin2. if you have the plants in pots, move them indoors until ther rain clears out.

Man, with that much rain you better keep an eye out for mold and fungus. I always get a bit nervous during the extended rainy periods for that very reason!!

I was struck with tomato blight two years ago from a summer of constant overcast and rain. Lost all the tomatoes and everything else underperformed…what a terrible year. I would rather have no rain than too much. I can control that element, but not the other way around.

I hope things turn around for you!!

yup! very common UFO sightings. look up the pheonix lights. over 10,000 people reported seeing it. anyways, sucks about the rain Srin2. if you have the plants in pots, move them indoors until ther rain clears out.

those potted ones are moveable but I am worried abt my plants that are on the ground.
Man, with that much rain you better keep an eye out for mold and fungus. I always get a bit nervous during the extended rainy periods for that very reason!!

I was struck with tomato blight two years ago from a summer of constant overcast and rain. Lost all the tomatoes and everything else underperformed…what a terrible year. I would rather have no rain than too much. I can control that element, but not the other way around.

I hope things turn around for you!!
All these rain has brought out the aphids:(

The earth is out of control

It sure seems like it. This past winter we had the worst ice storms I've seen since I was a very little kid. Power went out several nights, trees were falling around, everything completely covered in ice. Ice storms, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, droughts, heat waves, massive amounts of snow, massive earthquakes...some kind of freak weather event every month. I don't ever remember freak weather events happening with this amount of frequency until the past few years.

Back