J&D's Homegrown Hotties -Hot Powder-

Hey guys, my buddy and I have collaborated together and started up J&D's Homegrown Hotties.

It's very small time at the moment but with big plans for the future.

Figure I would give my second home 'THP' a try and see how you guys like it.

Right now I have our signature *KUNG FU KICK*

It contains Red Sweet Peppers, Brain Strains, Moruga Scorpion Blends, Aji Hot Lemons, Caribbean Red and Yellow Habanero's, Garlic, Savory, Star Anise and Salt.

The heat level to me is around a *6* but my tolerance is very high. Some others might think it to be an 8 or 9. You will have to be the judge. I do think the flavor is out of this world though.

What you will get is a 4oz Glass Shaker with a double sided sealed cap. One side is for a measuring spoon and the other has three shaker holes.

Shakers are 1.5oz of powder for 20.00 which includes shipping.

PM me or post in this thread to let me know what you would like.

More spice blends coming soon!

Sorry only selling inside the lower 48 states at the moment.

Thanks guys!

IMG_6613.jpg

IMG_6615.jpg

IMG_6614.jpg

I haven't tried this variety but I've tried his other powders and they're fantastic! Highly recommend getting your paws on some of this stuff!

People, you are missing out on something great here....people are having babies after eating this it's so good!

Quick story; A guy that bought a jar just yesterday took it home and put it in some tuna salad. He said that about half way through it just kept building and he had to put it down. He said that he started getting hot and sweating while his heart started beating fast. He was having a small panic attack. He said he went outside and walked it off and then came in and finished his sandwich. He was like; "Next time I'm going to have to use less powder" lol

Now this is someone that doesn't have much of a heat tolerance but this isn't your average hot powder either!

Try some, it tastes like sprinkling a Totino's Pizza Roll on your meal!

I put some of the 'Kung Fu Kick' on a bowl of Mac 'n Cheese. Delicious. Absolutely delicious. It really added a great flavor. I went pretty conservatively at first, but after a few bites, I had to make another trip into the kitchen to pile more on there. I am going to need to get some more of this stuff.

Glad you're enjoying it Westin! There's more where that came from lol

There's still a few left for anyone that hasn't gotten one yet!

For anyone who hasn't gotten any, there's two 1.5oz jars of 'Kung Fu Kick' left. I am dropping the price to 15.00! PM me and scoop one up (or both.....yeah it's that good)

Thanks everyone else for who has already gotten some.

Wish ya the best with the powders i have bought more than a few from members at this site and they have been great. Are any of the peppers in the mix smoked? $15 for 1.5oz sounds about right $20 felt too high to me even with shipping included. If i can get my pepper powder collection down and if you ever decide to ship to all of north america send me a PM. :D

Considering Romy6 had/has powders for 15$ an OZ and Wayright had/has powders for 10$ a half OZ and 18 for a full OZ, I think my normal price is fairly reasonable. They come in nice glass, sealed shakers with free shipping and you get 1.5OZ.

I never mind this communities opinions though, thank you for yours. Where do you live? I'd be glad to work something out.

This powder does not have any smoked pods but I do have another (Sucker Punch) that does. (Smoked Brain Strains)

Back