• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Jalapeno Cheddar

thehotpepper.com said:
Dick, go with the 100 bags, wear a Nutterz T-shirt and cap, and do your thing. There's some distributors there for sure.

Roll down the coastline and scoop him up! You should be there too. In fact maybe you can sing after the Deathmatch. :)

thehotpepper.com said:

Guys I would really like to, but up to my ass in alligators. I'm still waiting for a ton of nuts, dealing with 3 different machine shops, waiting for first large run of my front labels, try to come up with a nautical display for Baltimore Crab houses, and the list goes on. I'll get the next one I promise. Believe me, I would like nothing more than getting out of here for a couple of days.

DickT said:
Guys I would really like to, but up to my ass in alligators. I'm still waiting for a ton of nuts, dealing with 3 different machine shops, waiting for first large run of my front labels, try to come up with a nautical display for Baltimore Crab houses, and the list goes on. I'll get the next one I promise. Believe me, I would like nothing more than getting out of here for a couple of days.

My friend and I are leaving 6am tomorrow morning from Herndon, VA, you can meet me in Fredricks, MD, and you can come along. How easy is that? Of course we won't be back until very late Monday night.

I would really like to but I can't, if my partners were worth a s**t, I would be able to break free, we've just launch these new flavors and I have got to stremline our packaging system. The original flavor we can bag 2000 bags an hour, these new bags I can barely do 50 bags an hour. But you guys have a good time an let me know when you're heading to NY, I'd like you to see the Nut House. Also, J Jims bought 2 floor displays of the regular Chili Nutterz, Let me know if you see them, they be out though.

Maybe Dick and I will see you guys next year.

Jungle Jim's carries your product, I would think they would have emailed you about WOF, I wonder if they didn't because it's a hot sauce event.

PS. What's in NY?

Back