• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Jamaica Hell Fire Doc's Special Hottest Hell Fire Sauce

One of my favorites.
Used to get this regularly from the grocer when I lived in WI. Once I moved to Missouri I couldn't get it anymore, until I found 'Hotsauce.com'. Sauce has a good flavor and pretty darn good heat (it does contain capsicum), I use it on anything that I feel like. When it's right it's delicious and wicked and the good bottles tend to be the ones that have a thicker consistency. The watery bottles taste like Louisiana Hot Sauce (and I don't like that strong vinegar flavor at all), I try to avoid the watery ones at all costs. Another thing, there does not seem to be any consistency in color across different bottles - I don't care - if it's thick it's good. Think it's a quality control issue, but I have never been poisoned for real other than burning lips/tongue, brow sweat, and that good old hot high.

If you read the bottle, it says it comes in colors. It's going to vary batch to batch if they peppers they use are different colors/ripeness levels. Decent sauce though, used to love it when I was starting out, but now I taste more and more of the allspice and less of the peppers.

Back