Jamaican Red Hot

It's about time that I do a seed giveaway as I have been given many free seed in the past.

This offer is for 10-15 seeds of Jamaican Red Hot. They have produced well for me this year, have a decent heat to them and will absolutely return next year in my garden.

At the moment, I have enough seed for the first 10 members to send me a PM requesting the seed. I would like for this to go to the newbies first so that they have a chance to build their collection.

The rules:

1. Newbies (6 months here or less as a registered member) will be considered first.

2. Be willing to send me an SASE or SASBE with enough loose postage to get the seed back to you.

3. The return address needs to be in the US.

4. When you PM me to request seed, please add your complete mailing address. That includes your first and last name. This is just in case you are like me and forget to address the return envelope.

JamaicanRedHot.jpg

It's about time that I do a seed giveaway as I have been given many free seed in the past.

This offer is for 10-15 seeds of Jamaican Red Hot. They have produced well for me this year, have a decent heat to them and will absolutely return next year in my garden.

At the moment, I have enough seed for the first 10 members to send me a PM requesting the seed. I would like for this to go to the newbies first so that they have a chance to build their collection.

The rules:

1. Newbies (6 months here or less as a registered member) will be considered first.

2. Be willing to send me an SASE or SASBE with enough loose postage to get the seed back to you.

3. The return address needs to be in the US.

4. When you PM me to request seed, please add your complete mailing address. That includes your first and last name. This is just in case you are like me and forget to address the return envelope.

JamaicanRedHot.jpg
please

Alright folks, that will do it for this round. I should have some more to give away in the coming weeks.

If you have not sent me a message with your address, you need to do so soon. I will reply with an address to send your SASE too.

Mike

Still waiting to hear from a few people. If I haven't had a PM from the remaining few by the end of the week, I'll open thse spots up to everyone.

Back