• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Jason's 2010 grow log

How is everyone today? A few of my seed have sprouted for my 2010 season so I thought i'd post a couple of pics. Nothing too flash at this stage but will be sure to keep updating as they progress. Hopefully I will end up with around 50 or so plants (including ones in the groung already and a few Bird's eyes and Orange Habs), however I was going through Timmies thread the other day and I may just regret that many plants.
So here is the list ATM
Seeds in: 4 x Trini Scorp, 4 x 7 Pot, 4 x 7 Pot "Jonah", 4 x Yellow 7 Pot, 4 x Naga Morich, 4 x Dorset Naga, 4 x Bih Jolokia, 4 x Bhut Jolokia and 4 x Choc Bhut. I'm trialling the aspirin mix on one tray while the other will be getting "normal" nutes.
This is Tray #1 (no aspirin) planted 29 Apr 2010
2010growlog012.jpg

This is tray #2 (aspirin) planted 02 May 2010
2010growlog001.jpg

The seedlings from Tray #1
2010growlog011.jpg

The seedling from tray #2
2010growlog010.jpg

So I'm not expecting much from the aspirin at this stage. I soaked those seeds in an aspirin solution for 8 hours prior to sowing them. and give them a dose every week but other than that they all just get plain old tap water. but again once a fortnight they get a dose of weak nutes.

Tray one has the following shoots; 2 x Trinin Scorp, 2 x Bih Jolokia, 2 x 7 Pot, 1 x 7 Pot "Jonah", 1 x Yellow 7, 1 x Bhut and 1 x Dorset Naga.

Trat #2 has only got 1 x 7 Pot, But just discovered this morning that it has hooks coming up from Trini Scorp and Dorset Naga.

Nice plants yummi. Did you ever take any more photos of the 7 pot/pod burgundy's ? Am growing it this year and mine are more to the brown way. Want to se if mine is the real deal

//Oscar

Back