JAYS PEACH GHOST SCORPION OWNED

Can't wait to grow the peach in 2013, seeds on the way from Jim D. The reds are back on the grow list as well! Think I have about 100 seeds or so now.

Great review!

Please disreguard the comments about Mr. Duffy having exclusive rights, that was purely an assumption on my part so I do apologize

im close personal friends with JAY and his family its and awesome pepper !!

great review!!
i cannot get seeds right now he(JAY) wants to wait a little before he releases it fully, he asked me not too spread it around too much yet :cry: and trust me i want too!!
thanks your friend Joe

im close personal friends with JAY and his family its and awesome pepper !!

great review!!
i cannot get seeds right now he(JAY) wants to wait a little before he releases it fully, he asked me not too spread it around too much yet :cry: and trust me i want too!!
thanks your friend Joe
Are you aware he sold the plants to a popular nursery in DE? Pretty sure they are around...

Aren't the seeds being sold on facebook right now. Seems like the "spreading of seeds" is in full swing.

Are you aware he sold the plants to a popular nursery in DE? Pretty sure they are around...
yes and im only honoring there request that i do not sell seed for it until they tell me its ok, i dont necessarily have to understand everything to keep a promise

thanks your friend Joe

Aren't the seeds being sold on facebook right now. Seems like the "spreading of seeds" is in full swing.
please read the comment above and if you wanna buy seeds from who ever that is thats fine with me im not happy about having my hand tied, however im trying to get my hands on lots of seed for it to make it easier to find, by trying to get my friend to understand that people really want this one

thanks your friend Joe

They sure are, I'll be looking back through my thread and reaching out to folks. Think I have 50 - 100 dry seeds now for the red. I just dug up the plant and will attempt my 1st overwinter from soil to pot...time will tell.

i posted that i cant get them right now because i have had alot of request for them and its really upseting me that my dfriend will sell plants but wont let me sell the seeds??

but as i said i dont have to totally understand all the reasons in order to keep a promise, and if im gonna catch hell for then i would not have it any other way

thanks your friend Joe

i posted that i cant get them right now because i have had alot of request for them and its really upseting me that my dfriend will sell plants but wont let me sell the seeds??

but as i said i dont have to totally understand all the reasons in order to keep a promise, and if im gonna catch hell for then i would not have it any other way

thanks your friend Joe
Don't sell them, give them out. I'll be doing that mainly. :)

really?? im not on facebook so i would not know this. thanks
im going to use this piece of info to see if i can get my friend to reconsider

thanks your friend Joe

Back