• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion

Quick question! I'm currently germinating Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion and Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion. The Reds have sprouted already but the Peach hasn't.

Do the Peach usually take longer to sprout than the Red?

I also germinated both at the same time and they pepped about the same tim (more or less - can't remember exactly, but within a week and a half for both). Give them a cuple of weeks... though the seeds could be bad. I had some manzano seeds this year that didn't germinate at all (while the other pubescens did ok).

NattyPepper said:
I had a hard time getting my seeds to pop.  Once they got going the plants and peppers were amazing!!  Here is a pic of some from last year.

them things look delicious!

They produce beautiful pods. Early producer and lasting till frost. Mine usually come up in approx. 7-10 days. I find them strange though. My seedlings are always funky looking vs everything else I grow. Pale, leaf dropping odd plants. Once they are in the ground and have had some time to grow they look better but still not the dark green all my other plants look like. Same soil, water, light. I hope you get some good plants and get some pods. You'll love 'em!

Back