• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Jedisushi06 SUPER VEG TEA BREW!

holyhotpeppers said:
Actually you can probably brew a better AACT using free stuff from around your yard and home. No offense man... but just because you spend a ton of money on 10 different products to brew your "Superveg tea brew" stuff, doesnt make it superior in any way.
No but he is using it as a nute source as well. Most will amend their soil jedi is just adding it with this. This isnt a one size fits all scenario.

millworkman said:
No but he is using it as a nute source as well. Most will amend their soil jedi is just adding it with this. This isnt a one size fits all scenario.
it is much cheaper than amending the soil before planting.   Amend as you water.  Works great for me.  You should see the cannabis i grow using this method.

jedisushi06 said:
don;t be jealous because you are to cheap to buy good nutes.
I'm not cheap, nor am I jealous. I just see no need to add anything other than what the compost contains.
Nobody is spreading all that unnecessary stuff on the rain forrest and it is beautiful.
holyhotpeppers said:
Actually you can probably brew a better AACT using free stuff from around your yard and home. No offense man... but just because you spend a ton of money on 10 different products to brew your "Superveg tea brew" stuff, doesnt make it superior in any way.
He is not brewing AACT, this is really an aerated fertilizer mix. Not that there's anything wrong with that as he has some good nutrients in there.
jedisushi06 said:
yes. you can buy a pump at wallmart for like less than 20$.  Or get a second job, or ask mommy for some money.
Why the condescending remark?

I think everyone's tea is nice.

On a side note, I feel like many arguments on this site start from the use of the eye roll emoticon.

Proud Marine Dad said:
I'm not cheap, nor am I jealous. I just see no need to add anything other than what the compost contains.
Nobody is spreading all that unnecessary stuff on the rain forrest and it is beautiful.

He is not brewing AACT, this is really an aerated fertilizer mix. Not that there's anything wrong with that as he has some good nutrients in there.

Why the condescending remark?
i was angry at you before.  Sorry for being an asshole.  

Back