• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Jello Biafra

Going to see this genius tonight! I'm soooo excited I think I may burst! been a great year for seeing bands this year.

Tonight mosh pit here I come, go wild for Holiday In Cambodia! New stuff is amazing too.

Anyone else here into The Dead Kennedys?

I haven't heard their latest stuff, but I have fresh fruit for rotting vegetables somewhere around here. Edit...also that's a DK shirt I'm wearing in my profile pic.

DK roxorz....

Man, I rememebr the days back in HS wit the DK and Black Flag all over the place...good times.

AWESOME!
Did you ever hear 'Prairie Home Invasion' by him and Mojo Nixon? Top notch stuff there. If you haven't heard it, go find it now.

Blinding gig, mosh pit excellent! broke my glasses, lost and found my mobile, bruised all over, got thrown out, hangover from hell, worth it - YES
New stuff excellent, played Holiday In Cambodia and California Uber Alles

Sickmont said:
AWESOME!
Did you ever hear 'Prairie Home Invasion' by him and Mojo Nixon? Top notch stuff there. If you haven't heard it, go find it now.

That record got me into country music :)

Back