Jeremy From Michigan

Hi all,

I am new to the forum. I live in Michigan and have over 2000 bottles of varous sauces. Having around 250 of my own, late last year I purchased a local collection of 2000+ bottles. Some date back 20 years! I am in the process of unpacking the new ones, sorting out the doubles, and listing them on Ebay. Today I had the greatest find to date, a early 1990's Blai's Beyond death. It had a second Beyond death label over the deat one. After emailing Blair himself, I discovered just how rare the find was. Here is the email I recieved from Blair:

WoW !!!! Awesome. What a walk down memory lane u gave me That bottle is old !! It must date back to 1994 95? I came up with beyond Death 8 times hotter than after death. And I Couldn't afford a new label so I just printed the beyond sticker and hand applied over the after label. I think I made less than 150 cases. Awesome !!!! Ps that looks like the real first run I produced.

Welcome from Ohio! Hey didn't someone else say that above me? hmm.. Anyway, that is very cool on the collection and that one bottle in particular. So do you ever plan on opening and eating a 20 year old bottle of hot sauce? Does it get beter with age like a fine wine? lol

Edit: By the way, I won't hold it against you that your a wolverine :)

Welcom_From_Wisconsin.gif

Time to build some more shelving? Crap thats alota sauce man.:shocked:

Enjoy_The_Site_Spicy_Chicken.gif

Back