• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Jets alldaway!

I honestly don't care who wins. If I had to bet, I would say Manning and the Colts, but I doubt it will be by 13. I would guess it at like 38-35.

texas blues said:
That would be "football".....as in American Football. Real man stuff! Aussies need not concern themselves!:rofl:

Oh yeah that's right, real men wear pads hey. :rofl: Girlsball would be more accurate me thinks!!

Disclaimer: :rofl:

Novacastrian said:
Oh yeah, you're right, real men only exist in America. Girlsball would be more accurate me thinks for us Aussie's. We have some good Rugby teams though. My favorite teams
are the Melbourne Poofers and the N.S.W. Big Girls Blouse's.

Disclaimer: :rofl:

FTFY.

texas blues said:

idiotme.jpg

:lol:
040.jpg

after seeing last weekends Saints performance, and watching them get handed the game, I gotta pull for the Colts. I agree with A.J....Manning will pick them apart. I can see a minimum 10 point spread.

If the Saints win, it's Bush's fault...... But I'm predicting that the Gatorade cooler on the Saints sideline will be full of FAIL.....

well, it may be called handegg, but I still like it better than a lot of other ball related sports...

MrArboc said:
Ha ha ha! You remembered that!

yup...mind like a steel trap...but it gets rusty sometimes...

Back