• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JIGSAW Community Grow 2014

Attachments

• CAM01642.jpg
    CAM01642.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 81
Devv said:
Mine hit the dirt Monday, no hooks yet. Looking at them a couple of times a day is like waiting for water to boil; come on gals go!
I just close the foam egg carton and ignore dem for a week. Now if you believe that I have a nice island in the keys selling on da cheap, lol.

LOL, I'm ready for the island! Went to the keys in '94, had a blast. Went fishing and the boat conked out, so who do you think was in the bilge gettin' her running again? We did get an 8 hour trip instead of the 4, only bad thing was my 2 brothers drank almost all the beer...

WalkGood said:
Don't tell me you had LB fixing the engine in the bilge ;)
If she was there she could have done a better job than the "captain", a wrench in his hand looked as familiar as me with a million bucks in mine....I was like move over!

romy6 said:
 I had 3 of 6 pop up over the weekend. I know pics or it did not happen. I have a video if ya wanna see it check out my grow :)
Remember...please post all pics/videos of the JIGSAW grow right here in the thread, if you got the seeds from me in the giveaway :)

romy6 said:
 I had 3 of 6 pop up over the weekend. I know pics or it did not happen. I have a video if ya wanna see it check out my grow :)
Nice 50% ... can't wait for mine to start popping ^_^

Devv said:
Good deal Jamie!

I'm on day 7 without any action yet...should be soon!
You've got 4 days on me, lol ... 3 days in da eggs and I'm checking daily, lol

Have a great week everyone!

Back