Jolokia varieties

Where the hell have I been? I only knew about red & chocolate.... Umm also send me all your varieties of jalokia!

purple, orange, white, red, yellow, peach, caramel, and chocolate. IMO the red, chocolate and yellow are the 'true' strains from a high heat perspective. The peach is AWESOME. I never grew it yet, but tasted it. Out of this world. Extremely hot, but a notch under the others. The caramel was from a member here. Another true fireball. I believe his was stable two years in a row, but it'll take time to see it it continues to be. It was beautiful.

Chris

purple, orange, white, red, yellow, peach, caramel, and chocolate. IMO the red, chocolate and yellow are the 'true' strains from a high heat perspective. The peach is AWESOME. I never grew it yet, but tasted it. Out of this world. Extremely hot, but a notch under the others. The caramel was from a member here. Another true fireball. I believe his was stable two years in a row, but it'll take time to see it it continues to be. It was beautiful.

Chris
purple, orange, white, red, yellow, peach, caramel, and chocolate.I want these- can anyone send me a quote.

You have to remember that Jolokia just means chile/pepper and most of the diffentr colored "jolokias" are crosses and only really part bhut jolokia

[font="arial][size="2"]There are several peppers containing the name "Jolokia":

Bhut Jolokia
Naga Jolokia
Men Bih Jolokia
Bih Jolokia
Korika Jolokia
Krishna Jolokia

and within these there are the select few color variations.
I believe you must be referring to the Bhut Jolokia, right?[/size][/font]

[font="arial][size="2"]Bye[/size][/font]

Back