• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Jones Pure Cane Cream Soda

QuadShotz said:
Watch this show..it'll open your eyes to the real American problem with 'agribusiness'. Corn in particular.

http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/kingcorn/film.html

As someone who has grown real corn before and grew up in an organic lifesytle..it's pretty sickening.

-QS
I don't have a problem with corn at all. However, honestly I'd rather use sugar when it's supposed to be sweet. Also, I'm aware of where the agribusiness is headed. I honestly feel that they have been using some very irresponsible practices for a long time. You can only abuse the land for so long before things start drastically changing. I'll check out that video though.

I think Jones sodas have preservatives and artificial colors, if that matters. For me, I like the natural sodas. Reed's Ginger Beer is awesome.

rabbit said:
I don't have a problem with corn at all. However, honestly I'd rather use sugar when it's supposed to be sweet. Also, I'm aware of where the agribusiness is headed. I honestly feel that they have been using some very irresponsible practices for a long time. You can only abuse the land for so long before things start drastically changing. I'll check out that video though.

Oh, just in case..that post wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular..just postin'. ;)

QuadShotz said:
Oh, just in case..that post wasn't aimed at you or anyone in particular..just postin'. ;)

Not a biggie. I was just speaking what's on my mind like I always do. I didn't think it was directed at me. I'll still check that out later though.;)

thehotpepper.com said:
I think Jones sodas have preservatives and artificial colors, if that matters. For me, I like the natural sodas. Reed's Ginger Beer is awesome.
Where can you get some? Do you have to buy it on line?

Back