• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Joshua's 2013 Organic Glog

Well lets hope my 2013 growing season goes great, and I get some activity in my glog. I dont plan on having a big garden but will be growing the following:

20-25 Fatalii's
20-25 Carliona Reaper's
10 Brain Strains (saved from last year)
10 Big Bertha Bell Peppers

I will be using Roots Organic 707 (Fatalli's and Reaper's) and Promix mixture (Big Bertha, and Brain Strain), They will be grown in either 5 gallon Root Pouches (Thanks to Chris at Alpha Hydropnics) and 5 gallon air-pots.

I will use also be using the Roots Organic for fertlizer and Xtreme-Gradening for my mykos and pre made tea brews.

To start off with some photos, here are the Fatalli's and Reapers I am germanting to get me to what the amount I need. I have most others started already, but will be posting them tommorrow when the sun is out.

8255511363_685afe536a_b.jpg

8255510933_955a39a6cd_b.jpg

Will post more pictures tommorrow when the sun is out.

That picture is just a google image, the ones I have now I just got last march and never flowered yet. as for growing true, so of them will flower one color one year, and down the road they can be a whole different color. Maybe when mine get bigger, and lower I can take some pic and maybe trade some cuttings? I did slack on them last year, so hoping to do better this year with them.
I didn't know about the picture, I thought it was your flower. The two I show above (second one is in edit and is from my large tree) are pictures of my plants but I've never had one change color, that's interesting and I did not know they can or mine haven't done that ever. IIRC the third one I have is pink but that's not as popular here, while I like a diversity of color in the 3 ... from what I hear the white one is the most praised but what the hell do I know, heheh.

Edit: If you come down my way, let me know and you can pick up some cuttings and possibly a starter. I use to live in Satellite Beach near the old "A frames" and surfed at Cassia Blvd & the inlet ... so I know you're not far ^_^

I didn't know about the picture, I thought it was your flower. The two I show above (second one is in edit and is from my large tree) are pictures of my plants but I've never had one change color, that's interesting and I did not know they can or mine haven't done that ever. IIRC the third one I have is pink but that's not as popular here, while I like a diversity of color in the 3 ... from what I hear the white one is the most praised but what the hell do I know, heheh.

Edit: If you come down my way, let me know and you can pick up some cuttings and possibly a starter. I use to live in Satellite Beach near the old "A frames" and surfed at Cassia Blvd & the inlet ... so I know you're not far ^_^

Yea i grew up right down teh street from radio shack, use to surf mark reality and rc's when i was younger, but now I am much bigger than i use to be. Did you got to SHS, i did graduated in 94 and did crew in football there.

Here is another small update on my Fatalii, Hope to transplant them this week, but have to figure out if i want to pursue a job opportunity in West Texas,
and if I do, it means a very very small garden since I will be living in an apartment.

8582607739_f9c6c8bd65_b.jpg

Here is another small update on my Fatalii, Hope to transplant them this week, but have to figure out if i want to pursue a job opportunity in West Texas,
and if I do, it means a very very small garden since I will be living in an apartment.

8582607739_f9c6c8bd65_b.jpg

plants look great... peppers are great tasting.. definately should keep a couple of plants if you move

Well, Here is small update, I hope to transplant this weekend, but we will have to wait and see. I have sowed another 10 reapers, and 6 bell peppers, May do another dozen or so brains, but not 100% sure.

Here are the fatalli enjoy the florida sunshine, hoping for the rain to show up today.

8644907305_0fe51a3aee_b.jpg

Which seed stock is that again from

Looks nice. You'll love the fataliis.

These are from PJ's, the ones you sent to me i have no idea where i put them. LOL, they are somehwere burried in the house.

I am thinking about topping 3-4 and see how they grow compare to the others.

Yea i grew up right down teh street from radio shack, use to surf mark reality and rc's when i was younger, but now I am much bigger than i use to be. Did you got to SHS, i did graduated in 94 and did crew in football there.
Wow, me too … loved RC’s and Mark’s, kinda backyard brakes compared to where I lived. I did not attend SHS but had a few friends that did, I’m from da class of 76 St Thomas in Lauderdale, moved there when I was 18. … HS for me was B-Ball & Baseball, never big enough for football other than possible receiver but didn’t have the time back then but still surfing every chance I get .... Keep up dat great grow, they look great in that last outdoor shot :)

Back