• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Joyner's 2016 Pepper Party - Starting Late or maybe Right on Time!

Getting a late start this year but hopefully it does not provide any impact to yield. I have several plants that started in the cheater tank so not everyone is a seed waiting to hit the dirt. I also decided to cut back BIG TIME on super hots this year and focus more on heat and flavors that most enjoy as well as ones that are most excellent smoked!

10661662_1170672189633172_5920286758164837854_o.png

glad to see all that color coming in!

Congrats Chris! And yeah Thai's are a bugger to pick. I fell in love with the Large Thai this season, larger pods, and less of them....LOL

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Thanks Charles, a mix of Thai yellow and orange pods

I grew two Red Thai plants this year with seed from supermarket peppers.  One grew true, the other is actually an interesting looking cross.  I'll probably use it for flakes.

Great pictures of the wasp - worms .. the quality is superb and I am sure there is a gardening magazine that would love those or a natural history/ wildlife competition ... good Thai harvest as well

Trident chilli said:
Wow I go on about photographs being "picture perfect" but that frog/toad is awesome ... He is almost smiling at you Chris ... great photography what camera are you using for these epic shots
My camera is OLD actually but the glass is always epic, I shoot with a Canon 7D and the lens is a fixed 100mm MACRO F2.8. 

Thanks for the complement.

Maybe the frog was smiling at the moon later in the night :)  

14289923_10206800012143263_1104208580531563002_o.jpg

Back