• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Joyner's 2017 Minimalist Pepper Party

Today while most decorate for Christmas, we are getting mulch dumped :)

15349627_10207422104175175_2996753505608875228_n.jpg

Looking fantastic Chris! Congrats on starts.

That's a impressive list. Nice Thai varieties.

I'm going to have to order some of that Thai blend. Still have some Jonah powder of yours that stuff is great.

Keep it up.

Nice list Chris!
Bhuts, nagas, jalos, thai would make me happy all year round... yummy! :)

Best of luck

Datil

Devv said:
Here's to fast germination and a stellar year!

Thanks Devv, same to you my friend!

OCD Chilehead said:
Looking fantastic Chris! Congrats on starts.

That's a impressive list. Nice Thai varieties.

I'm going to have to order some of that Thai blend. Still have some Jonah powder of yours that stuff is great.

Keep it up.

Thank you, glad you are still enjoying the Jonah. As always drop a comment if you order and I'll drop in a freebie not listed. 

Datil said:
Nice list Chris!
Bhuts, nagas, jalos, thai would make me happy all year round... yummy! :)

Best of luck

Datil

Thanks Datil, I scaled back on all the fancy stuff and focusing on what we consider to be our favorites as well as many others.

JoynersHotPeppers said:

Let those Thai Blacks go red for best flavor, Black they still have a green taste.
Good to know, wasn't sure if the pods where black or just the foliage. Might do a cross with it.

Whoa! you do put the seed to dirt, don't you...I've always tried to keep it to 3 per pot, I HATE culling living healthy plants...

BTW, still waiting on your 7 Pod Bubblegum to break ground. I got faith, a P. Dreadie SS popped up today...

stettoman said:
Whoa! you do put the seed to dirt, don't you...I've always tried to keep it to 3 per pot, I HATE culling living healthy plants...

BTW, still waiting on your 7 Pod Bubblegum to break ground. I got faith, a P. Dreadie SS popped up today...
That is all lettuce so it will get eaten :) 

OK, so now that we're all clear on the lettuce issue, I have a question: I have never transplanted a leaf lettuce successfully, how do you do it? Or are we looking at a head lettuce or romaine?

stettoman said:
OK, so now that we're all clear on the lettuce issue, I have a question: I have never transplanted a leaf lettuce successfully, how do you do it? Or are we looking at a head lettuce or romaine?
I will prob eat them from there and young tender greens with the exception of the rare red romaine I have there. 

Back