• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Joyner's Guess the total score and win some powder! Contest

One Guess Per Person - NO EDITS

Guess the total score of all games combined for NFL week 4. This Includes Thursday 9/25 game through Sundays games. You must not go over!

As a tie breaker, guess the winning team for Monday 9/29 Patriots and Chiefs and total score for that game.

EXAMPLE:

374 points
Patriots

​You will win 1 ounce of this mystery smoked powder I recently made. It is very hot but the drying process killed some of the flavor I was expecting to be there from the wood. Still fantastic....just not exactly what I wanted.

Sorry...US only!

No more guesses allowed after kickoff on Thursday. :)

Well since I don't follow football even a little bit think I'll leave this contest to those that do follow and enjoy it. I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Chris for all his great contests and opportunities to win his awesome powders and pods. Good luck everyone and Chris you rock man!

Scorched said:
Well since I don't follow football even a little bit think I'll leave this contest to those that do follow and enjoy it. I just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Chris for all his great contests and opportunities to win his awesome powders and pods. Good luck everyone and Chris you rock man!

I too have no idea about foosball. However i have come up with a cunning plan to out wit even the luckiest punter.

Patriots

Nova, making averages since 2014.

Back