• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Joyner's Hot Pepper Powders 2014 GLOG

As of now here is the somewhat final list for the 2014 growing season...the 7 pot red has a question mark because I am waiting to see if I can use a 1/2 acre in Va of my uncles and isolate. It is very hard to leave over 100 different varieties in the seed bin and not grow them all out!

Best of luck to everyone and I plan to get seeds started in the next few days.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
One of 5 nice bucks on the cams! I checked them this past weekend and was able to grunt in a 5 and large 8 but the 8 went into the woods, flanked me and tried to wind me so the 5 got stuck! He was 13 yards about to run over my ghost blind!!!

Good job Chris!  :dance:  You're only the second person I know of to take a mature buck from the ground... most of the people who I know that hunt do it from tree stands.

stickman said:

Good job Chris!  :dance:  You're only the second person I know of to take a mature buck from the ground... most of the people who I know that hunt do it from tree stands.
I have 4 stands, a groundblind and a portable ghost blind. The great thing about bow season is you get to scout where all the deer are and move accordingly! 

Almost the end....

10590457_881838445183216_1748045272435926603_n.jpg

10606298_881827718517622_212005847113099645_n.jpg

tctenten said:
Looks like we could get our first frost saturday night.  I would like to see the pods I have ripen, but I also need to finish up before hunting season in mid November.
Yeah muzzle loader season starts 11/1 where I hunt so I wont be here to protect the babies. nature will have her way but hopefully I'll have my way with bagging my limit on deer ;)

Portuge said:
I know its not pepper related but did you tag out or did you eat tag soup like me? lets see some whitetail
 I'll second that motion ;)

Congrats on the 5 pt.! I was always told any bow kill is a trophy, and those horns are a bit hard to chew!

Back