Joyner's Purchase something and get something free

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Everything work fine in the checkout? and thanks for the business of course :)
Everything went through okay, or at least I didn't notice anything. Who knows though I was too focused on my watering mouth.

Just now saw this thread. The website update looks really great! I see some new things have been added since my order. I'll have to place another one soon. I've already used almost half of the Bahamian Goat. That stuff is killer. Glad I'm growing those this year. Loving the Chocolate Lava as well.

Just now saw this thread. The website update looks really great! I see some new things have been added since my order. I'll have to place another one soon. I've already used almost half of the Bahamian Goat. That stuff is killer. Glad I'm growing those this year. Loving the Chocolate Lava as well.

I haven't tried my BG, and now I'll have to ...

IMG_4848.JPG

Chris it looks like everything went smooth with your updated site.  Mailed monday, here today.  I am looking forward to trying the Bahamian goat & the Chocolate lava, the smoked thai is a repeat for me.

OCD Chilehead said:
Just ordered some Jays Peach and 7jonah. Checkout and ordering was flawless. Received instant confirmation. Nice!

I like the site. Great pics.

Chuck
Thanks Chuck!
Yellowfin2na said:
Received today thank you. What kind of peppers are in the "pecan smoked superhot"?
A whole mix of c. chinense - from hab to reaper

grantmichaels said:
wait til morning ...
Yeah let me add to my story. Hours later after eating this i had a hockey game. Don't ask me how but I somehow got particles of this on my face. I went on to experience a searing burn on my face. The sweat then pulled it into my eyes. After that agony I was blessed enough to experience the whole ordeal of burning eyes all over again in the shower. Was really similiar to being pepper sprayed just not as long of a burn.

Yet I'm about to make dinner and can't resist eating more!

JoynersHotPeppers said:
So I want to make sure I worked out all the technical kinks...

For every purchase I will throw in a 1/2 ounce bag of powder. The free item will be something not listed on the site. 

One known constraint - due to allowing the option to choose either glass jar or resealable bag, there may be a case where you can add an out of stock item to the cart. You will get a message inside the cart. This is specific to the fact each option has it's own stock value however the overall stock total could be greater. I will see if there is a better way, trying to avoid over selling out of stock items. 

I will honor this deal for any order prior to April 5, 2015.

Thank you for assisting in advance! 

http://heatmadesimple.com

Just checked out your site, and would love to place an order.  Loads of powders of chillies I am keen to try and have seeds for.  Any chance you can/could do a ship to Aus? 

Back