• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JoynersHotPepper 2015 Pepper Party

So far behind this year, have not even made a list for 2015. This shall be the week to shed the lazy!

10423817_949848828382177_1789482448508038820_n.png

Nice. I'm looking at one more big pull in the next week or so, then I'm gonna start snipping branches to ripen what's left. I have a bunch of green pods right now with at least 1-2 weeks of 80s/50s.

Ozzy2001 said:
Nice. I'm looking at one more big pull in the next week or so, then I'm gonna start snipping branches to ripen what's left. I have a bunch of green pods right now with at least 1-2 weeks of 80s/50s.
Awesome! Today we have pulled about 1000+ pods. I'll post the pile of ghosts minus the Jay's versions. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Looking forward to making one of my smoked batches with some of these! 
Indeed. I have a couple bags of chocolate pods I'm going to smoke and make a sauce. I have a bottle of this choc hab sauce and its soooo good. Almost gone though. I'm gonna try and make something similar.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Yes, leaving tomorrow and I'll be using BP over shotgun even though its shotgun season. :) I did just get back into the country on Monday and was freaking shocked there were pods that needed to be picked. I wanted all the plants to be 100% dead.

Still no frost up here...but I pulled all mine weeks ago.  I couldn't take it anymore.   Good luck this weekend.  I am heading upstate NY on Friday for the opening of rifle season.

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Yes, leaving tomorrow and I'll be using BP over shotgun even though its shotgun season. :) I did just get back into the country on Monday and was freaking shocked there were pods that needed to be picked. I wanted all the plants to be 100% dead.
Lol I keep waiting for mine to die. It was 30 this past weekend with frost I almost had to scrape off and mine are still perky and pumping pods. It's crazy.

Back