event Jungle Jim's 2rd Annual Weekend of Fire

WACOFlyer said:
1 lost his cookies........must have been Gary?

Nope, but if you see the video, he looked like he had clown make-up with the ring of hot sauce around his face. It was the big guy in the Ohio State shirt.

Buddah said:
Nope, but if you see the video, he looked like he had clown make-up with the ring of hot sauce around his face. It was the big guy in the Ohio State shirt.

aaahhh - I would have guessed wrong. There was a guy near the end on the right that did not look very comfortable...

There was also a guy who was spectating. After the match, we left the remainder of extra wings and sauce out for the public, it was really funny. One dude, who was holding a big mug of beer, dipped a wing and ate it. It wasn't until his testosterone kicked in and he went for the second wing did the wall of pain hit him. He quickly put his mug on the ground, and ran inside, leaving a telltale line of stomach contents all the way to the mens room.

Hot Canuck said:
aaahhh - I would have guessed wrong. There was a guy near the end on the right that did not look very comfortable...

From left to right, you have Hudd(IN), Ohio State guy, DK(Reigning Champ from SC), Ethan(KY), Gary(OH), Justin(MI and my personal favorite to win this year). He the one you thought looked sick? He is the one guy I know that loves the taste of extract.

It was the thinner guy with little or no hair. He seemed to have that gasping look you get when struggling with heat. DK I've seen on one or two other vids...Based on The Creator's proposed mix, my guess is that sauce is one or two levels out of my league. I choked down ten wings a week or so ago that were a mix of DM and two other very hot sauces ( UBK, Vicious Viper ), but it was a struggle. Add Zero to the lot and I'd spontaneously combust...

Hot Canuck said:
It was the thinner guy with little or no hair. He seemed to have that gasping look you get when struggling with heat. DK I've seen on one or two other vids...Based on The Creator's proposed mix, my guess is that sauce is one or two levels out of my league. I choked down ten wings a week or so ago that were a mix of DM and two other very hot sauces ( UBK, Vicious Viper ), but it was a struggle. Add Zero to the lot and I'd spontaneously combust...

So what is the worst thing that could happen? You release a few endorphins and you get that natural high feeling. It's all good.

:hell::onfire::hell::onfire:

3. Asthmatics, anyone with any form of respiratory problems are NOT to compete!

damn,damn,damn lol
I make my wings(20 per batch)I se just enough defcon1 to coat so you dont have defcon soup in your plate lol and 2 teaspoons of dm mkII annd man that makes for awsome wings
I still tend to make a little bit too much but it gets put to use;)

Holy crap is that the Cap'n? I thought he jumped ship :)

Attendees:
imaguitargod
Buddah
Defcon Creator
Cap'n Bones

And on a side note, I've been dieing to meet the Cap'n. I just saw a really hilarious pic of him and DK....let's just say Cap'n looks like a fun guy.

imaguitargod said:
Attendees:
imaguitargod
Buddah
Defcon Creator
Cap'n Bones

And on a side note, I've been dieing to meet the Cap'n. I just saw a really hilarious pic of him and DK....let's just say Cap'n looks like a fun guy.

I am sorry to say I am still not 100% sure I can make it. My house still hasn't closed yet, and my apt lease runs out Thursday, so I have no where to go. I need the house to close at the latest Thursday or I will be up the river without a paddle. If the house closes Friday, I will not be going it is that simple.

Buddah said:
I am sorry to say I am still not 100% sure I can make it. My house still hasn't closed yet, and my apt lease runs out Thursday, so I have no where to go. I need the house to close at the latest Thursday or I will be up the river without a paddle. If the house closes Friday, I will not be going it is that simple.

waaaaaahhhhhhhttt? That sucks!

Thread made sticky.

The Hot Pepper is a sponsor of this event!

Exhibitors,

You will be receiving a special gift from The Hot Pepper, if it is not at your booth make sure you ask Bret (Int'l Foods Mgr.) for it. One per registered Exhibitor.

Have fun this weekend!

thehotpepper.com said:
Thread made sticky.

Exhibitors,

You will be receiving a special gift from The Hot Pepper, if it is not at your booth make sure you ask Bret (Int'l Foods Mgr.) for it. One per registered Exhibitor.

Have fun this weekend!

Waaaaaaaaahhhhht????!?!? (that's twice today) When did this happen?!?!? WOW! I didn't even know you sponsored events!

thehotpepper.com said:
Thread made sticky.

Exhibitors,

Have fun this weekend!

Very cool man, I'll hit up Bret tomorrow when we get there.

Back