• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JungleRain 2012_2013 Hot Chilli Season

Well it's time to start a new season, this year I have just over 600 plants to go outside into the ground and pots this week
I haven't been around much of late, but here goes.....

a few pics of the start;

Here is the front yard.

FrontYardBeginning2.jpg

FrontYardBeginning1.jpg

the back yard;

BackYardBeginning.jpg

and some of the seedling waiting to be settled;

115Seedlings.jpg

BackRoomSeedlings.jpg

the last lot of seedlings;

LastofSeedlings.jpg

Looking amazing there already Grant!!

The funniest bit for me was when i first went round to Grants place back in Feb this year..a total pepper newbie......i walked through the front gate (bearing in mind none of the plants are visable from outside the property due to the front fence) and was greeted with what you see above (the front garden)...

I was in awe of what i saw there...so many great looking plants. But then i remember the sobering moment when he then announced that the majority of his plants were in the back garden.......lol....it was just off the scale!!

Have you started on your rear yet Grant? (oooh errrr...!)

Very nice Grant heathy plants.Have greaT YEAR.
Remark:Those Hybrids I give to you I see they are not by the names I give for My variety like Impact,Pain & others, why?

Or maybe he has joined the chilli elite breeding sshots (super super) and is in an under ground bunker plotting world domination with genetic modified super strains that mutate and make ur eyes bleed (bums a given I've eaten grants gear fark in hot ) and a strange puss is emitted from ur ears ;) ( hope it's true) just MSG his website ppl :)

Back