• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

JungleRain Hybrids 2013

Back for a second look at things that Black Peach looks awesome are the sunrise X TS Butch T's still looking up or are they hanging down? 

thanks for all the compliments guys, anyone wanting a price list of all my hybrids just send me an email, there are a lot more than I have posted here...

wildseed57 said:
Back for a second look at things that Black Peach looks awesome are the sunrise X TS Butch T's still looking up or are they hanging down? 
they are standing up alot more stronger than the original TS Sunrise

Datil said:
Amazing job JR!
I would like to grow C. Frutescens x 7potpod if you need a tester :D

Datil
this cross is amazing..the second it touches your lips there is an extreme stinging pain, like having your tongue cut with a knife, (seriously hot not the same as a superhot but just as painful)

Fantastic looking crosses there Grant :cool:
looking forward to seeing how some of these turn out down the track.

micca

JungleRain said:
this cross is amazing..the second it touches your lips there is an extreme stinging pain, like having your tongue cut with a knife, (seriously hot not the same as a superhot but just as painful)

Sounds awesome! When you got some seeds, i will be very happy to grow some!

Cya!

Datil

yup lookin great mate!!
i have the following "Oddities" as i like to call them

AJIJOE'S CHOCOLATE HAND GRENADE #1

AJIJOE'S CAPPUCCINO SCORPANERO

AJIJOE'S RED SCORPANERO #1

PEACH HABALOKIA #1

PEACH HABALOKIA #2

YELLOW HABALOKIA #2

AJI BOLSA DE DULCE RED

AMARILLO SCORPIO

PURPLE FLASH  X ?

MINI FISH (UCHUTAKI x FISH)

CHOCOLATE TEARDROP HAB

PEACH TRINIDAD SCORPION

MUSTARD TRINIDAD SCORPION

MUSTARD BHUT JOLOKIA

PEACH AUSTRALIAN LANTERN

this is what i can remember right now

thanks your friend Joe

Although I have tried to keep my seeds from crossing this year I have several candidates that are crying out to be mated with a exotic virgin flower, I have a red Primo and a red Brain Strain,that I might breed,  I would like to get a medium to large pods that have long tails and are all bumpy and spikes the more spikes the better oh yes twisted lots of twist,
I have several really good super hot that would give me Tails, Twist and Bumps, but I lack the pepper that puts out nothing but gnarly spiked pods, I seen one pod on the net that was spiky but I need a plant that would guarantee spiky pods on every plant.

Back