• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Just Ordered From Bakers….

Scoville DeVille said:
I don't get this policy "ships the following Monday". When I order from Pepper Lover, she ships the next day and I get my order in three days or less, and I live on the left coast, all the way across the country.
Kinda off topic but I used to get this all the time from sellers on Ebay and it would p*ss me off big time.  In a way I understood, it saved sellers time and gas money.  But when I would sell something I would make sure it shipped within 24hrs and they had a tracking number to check.  Now I am spoiled with Amazon Prime and 2day shipping. 

I think it is because if the peppers are shipped too late into the week they may get stuck just sitting in a warehouse over the weekend.
One of my first orders to Pepperlover I placed late on a Tuesday. I waited for a few days and didn't get a package and heard nothing about if it shipped. I sent her a message and she got back to me very quickly. She let me know it would be sent out on Monday so that they would be nice n' fresh. 
I also ordered from another company that only shipped on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday for the same reason.

Tim Vader said:
I received notification that my boxes have shipped from paypal, but still nothing from bakers after multiple attempts to contact them. Very poor customer service, will let you know how everything looks when I get it though.
I also received notification of my peppers being on the way now. I will keep everyone posted when my box comes in as well I'm hoping for tomorrow but for now ill keep enjoying the scorpions Sicman got for me in a matter of a couple of days haha! :P

SneakiestFever said:
I also received notification of my peppers being on the way now. I will keep everyone posted when my box comes in as well I'm hoping for tomorrow but for now ill keep enjoying the scorpions Sicman got for me in a matter of a couple of days haha! :P
I have gotten peppers and grew sprouts from the seeds I pulled in the time thats its taken to get mine to me. The shipping is saying its scheduled on the 21st, which is total BS because it shipped TUESDAY (as in, NOT MONDAY) and I am not that far from Florida. 

Alright guys the peppers are here. And there is a review video up so go check it out in "hot talk" under "Chocolate superhots christmas edition". Its a Good Hot Pod...

Back