• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Just ordered some sauces from Heartbreakingdawns

I've seen tons of posts about the sauces they make & decided to order some. I went with 1841 Ghost Pepper Sauce, 1498 Trinidad Scorpion Sauce, Mauvais Sang, & 7 Pod Bayou Black dry rub. Can't wait to try these out. :dance:

I've seen tons of posts about the sauces they make & decided to order some. I went with 1841 Ghost Pepper Sauce, 1498 Trinidad Scorpion Sauce, Mauvais Sang, & 7 Pod Bayou Black dry rub. Can't wait to try these out. :dance:

I have to tell you they are ALL terribly awful. Please do not even open the package, and send to me for proper disposal. :lol:

They came in yesterday while I was at work & they were sitting on the table for me first thing this morning! They are all awesome. :dance:

I haven't tried the Mauvais Sang yet though :hell:

I just ordered 2 bottles of 1841 Ghost Pepper Sauce were out of stock of the 1498 Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce, also bought Heat for Heroes Donation Project.
As USN veteran of long ago...As the Cajun on my ship ship said. "This food needs some character".:mouthonfire:

I just ordered 2 bottles of 1841 Ghost Pepper Sauce were out of stock of the 1498 Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce, also bought Heat for Heroes Donation Project.
As USN veteran of long ago...As the Cajun on my ship ship said. "This food needs some character".:mouthonfire:

Ordered two more 1841 Ghost Pepper Sauce, first two I ordered have been empties. Love that sauce way too much.:):)
Ordered two 1498 Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce to give them a try, expect the same quality and taste as the 1841.

Wonder if we can buy larger bottles of the sauce?

Back