Just signed in from Missouri

Hello

Made me laugh to find a forum dedicated to chili addicts. Next thing you know a forum might spring up for those folks that throw salt in their own eyes over and over.

Welcome from Fort Worth.......

Welcome Aboard

I grew up in Missouri.
Graduated there.
I listed to KSHE and ate my share of steak n' shake burgers.
Still got lots of friends and family there. Most of them around the six-flags area.
Anyhow thought I'd stop in and say hello from the new place.
DETROIT :hell:(murder city):hell: Michigan
Home of the Giant Pothole !!!

I think salt in the eyes would be easier on you than if you took a Naga and dripped juice in your eyes.......OUCHHHHHH!!!!!!

AlabamaJack said:
I think salt in the eyes would be easier on you than if you took a Naga and dripped juice in your eyes.......OUCHHHHHH!!!!!!

I got Defcon 1 in my eye about a week ago. Really messes up the contacts... Oh and welcome from PA Whittlerdixie.

whittlerdixie said:
Hello

Made me laugh to find a forum dedicated to chili addicts. Next thing you know a forum might spring up for those folks that throw salt in their own eyes over and over.

Salt? Salt is for those that have not acheived the agonizing bliss of capsaicin. You have entered a zone in which pain is merely a means to an end.

Greetings from Defcon HQ...

DEFCON Creator said:
Salt? Salt is for those that have not acheived the agonizing bliss of capsaicin. You have entered a zone in which pain is merely a means to an end.

Greetings from Defcon HQ...

Amen

Back