• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

just when i thought i was a chili warrior

I ordered a thai spicy pad thai from a local restaurant and took it to go. Like i always do i either dice up a fresh chili or add some of my reaper powder to reach the level of satisfaction. Today i got a little cocky and mixed in a tablespoon of my powder. Needless to say every bite was like eating a superhot. :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:  By far the spiciest food I've ever eaten. I am still running on the endorphins. 

I surprise myself every now and then too.  Bit into a jigsaw the other day that surprised the hell out of me.  Felt kind of like the special brownies we had when I was a teenager.

ajdrew said:
I surprise myself every now and then too.  Bit into a jigsaw the other day that surprised the hell out of me.  Felt kind of like the special brownies we had when I was a teenager.
my dad always kept these green cookies in the fridge that were off limits. I ate one. :shocked:  :shame:   :liar:lol:  :sick:  :snooty:  

Frog Dog, if the cookies were literally green then your dad needs to learn to simmer in butter, strain, and discard the solids.  I am almost fifty years old, can never remember my car keys, but high school drug use I can not seem to forget.  Hmmm, I wonder if that is why I can never find my car keys today.

Hah hah hah you guys are killing me. I never tried that. I was always afraid I'd get caught in the act or that my sisters or larents would have gotten ahold of them by accident.
Of course there was that week I spent in Amsterdam eating apple Spiced Space Cakes!

FROG DOG said:
I ordered a thai spicy pad thai from a local restaurant and took it to go. Like i always do i either dice up a fresh chili or add some of my reaper powder to reach the level of satisfaction. Today i got a little cocky and mixed in a tablespoon of my powder. Needless to say every bite was like eating a superhot. :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:  :mouthonfire:  By far the spiciest food I've ever eaten. I am still running on the endorphins. 
A teaspoon of reaper powder on one meal is like eating two or three pods. Lessons

I have these tiny jars that go on your keys with my homemade powder to enjoy my meal anywhere..I swear whatever I eat has to have some spicy element to it or I don't want it haha

Back