event KATO"S Kontest

KATO'S Kontest has been put on hold my wife (Rita) has always had Cystic Fibrosis but just recently has taken a turn for the worse so we need to suspend our contest until we can bring it back. Thanks.

Mick & Rita
KATO'S

Mick, anything we can do let me know! I hope she gets well soon.

Mick, I'm sorry to hear that things are getting bad. I hope things will make a speedy turn around. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the rest of your family.

Peace

Update;

I got an email from Mick on the 17th reporting that Rita had "Successful Surgery".

Our thoughts are with them both.

Well KATO'S Kontest is our fiery food contest.We have quite a few past winners on this forum I also hope that we can bring it back and have future winners on this great forum.

Mick
KATO'S

Hey Mick Sorry to here about your wife....Our thoughts and prayers are with ya!!!! Hope she gets better!!!

I just want to let everyone know that Rita is doing fantastic and has gotten all the tubes removed and is even out of the hospital she is staying at a extend stay like motel right next to the hospital So everything is going good.

Mick
KATO'S

Thanks for the update. Continuing to send thoughts and prayers for her continuing recovery.
SL

Back