event Kato's 2009 Hot Sauce & Fiery Food Contest

This is our first notice for the 5th Kato's 2009 Hot Sauce & Fiery Food Contest.
We'll start to accept entries in September. So all that are interested get your fiery foods ready.

Cash & acrylic trophies to the winners

The entry fees will be $35.00 per product entered.

More to come as the time draws closer.

Good luck to all.

Mick
Kato's

Cool - what time frame are we looking at Kato....is there still a home-made category?

Hey look...5 hours & i'm asking questions already lol

Bent,

Great to hear from you.

Yes there is plans to have an amatuer division again this year. We also plan to have it the same time as last year.

Mick
Kato's

Yes there is plans to have an amatuer division again this year.

Myself I always enjoy the amatuer stuff when it comes. Some very unique & tasty items.

Looking forward to this years contest.

Any ideas you may have we'll consider all.

Mick
Kato's

Go to our website and enter the Kato Kontest and that should take you to the Rules & Entry Fee area should be able to print it all out then just fill it all out send your sauce & entry fee,registration and then you are entered in the only contest that gives away money as prizes plus a chance to win an awesome acylic trophy to the winner.

Mick
Kato's

I do concur that the acrylic trophy looks fine settin on the mantle.

I am a bit disappointed though at this years fees. At $35 a poke, that really limits me (and I'm guessing most evryone else). Mick, can you arrange a stepped up over time cost like the THP does, or a bulk discount.

Also, Mick, could you e-mail the nfo to me, i am having Hella probs with my computer and cannot open anything with Word or PDF. If you could just put that junk in the body of the e-mail, I would be forever grateful.

Chiliman,

Great to hear that you will be defending your trophy.

The wife says she'll drop in snail mail so you are sure to get it.

We would love to have Creator back to defend his trophy.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
Chiliman,
Great to hear that you will be defending your trophy.
The wife says she'll drop in snail mail so you are sure to get it.
We would love to have Creator back to defend his trophy.

Mick
Kato's

But of course Mick. :cool:

We thank you Creator. We are definitely looking forward to your entries again this year they made the party last year your sauces & Butch T's sauces made for an exciting party.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
We thank you Creator. We are definitely looking forward to your entries again this year they made the party last year your sauces & Butch T's sauces made for an exciting party.

Mick
Kato's

We just might have to enter our new product as well, the Defcon Smokey Dust!

DEFCON Creator said:
As soon as the pallet arrives back from Dallas. We took it all to Zest Fest not knowing how it would sell.
That's the pallet I relabeled to go to my house, right?

: checks the shipping status :

Yep, it's on it's way. :hell:

You are correct, it's on its way. If by chance it doesn't make it here on Wednesday, I just might have to drop that MOAB filled with ZERO in Cleveland.

DEFCON Creator said:
You are correct, it's on its way. If by chance it doesn't make it here on Wednesday, I just might have to drop that MOAB filled with ZERO in Cleveland.

*****checking flight schedule to Cleveland****

I wanna be there with a full chem-bio suit and a 5 gallon bucket to catch all I can... :lol:

DEFCON Creator said:
: runs and gets spoon :

: looks eagerly twords the sky :

"Any day now....."

Back