• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Kickstarter question

Post updates my friend. Video if possible. Social media the crap out of the updates. First thank people for the contributions. Next let them know you are almost to your goal but you need more contributions... make it informative and show them something cool about pen making they may not know... then, let them know how the new equipment you will be buying will help make your job much easier and get more pens out. Talk about the obstacles and road blocks that you face now. And in the end, thank them again.

And keep posting updates. Even if it's to say "We need one more contribution!!"

mikeinsc said:
Is your consulting fee a natural wood pen with black finish? I have the ability to make that happen. It just so happens that I know a guy...

Thanks man that's nice of you but I wouldn't expect anything free for a couple words on a forum.

Ah, I understand why you didn't post the link.  Even though we are in the Lounge, I understand not posting the link as a promotion.  Good call.  I didn't look at all those things to start with. 

Follow what the Boss suggests for promoting the heck out of it.  Any other forums and groups you're a part of, shout it out. 

Back