• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

KiNGDeNNiZ... keep moving forward!!

Actually more of a journal for me. Just like to see all the progressions.

This year 2013 I got hit with what was believed to be thrips. They consumed one plant after another. My veggies were all destroyed by spider mites. And now my struggling in ground plants are being consumed by aphids. So many buds and flowers. Too bad they won't make it. But hey. I did t have grubs this year

Thanks to all that sent pods. Powders. Hot sauces. And seeds. Although I wasn't able to do fresh pod giveaways. I was and still doing powder and seed giveaways.

I've started some new ones late in the summer and plan to go into full swing in a week.

Here are the big boys.
null_zps45a38df6.jpg

null_zps37ebf2ed.jpg

From this
null_zps0c3e811c.jpg

To this. Soil is roots organic. And some coco
null_zps36be4a8b.jpg

I've also give hydro a shot. Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA
null_zps3c3d7159.jpg

And made this my ghetto aerogarden utilizing clay balls. Lol ... Using aerogarden nutes for now
null_zpsa222b968.jpg

null_zpse2534a76.jpg

Thanks to THP and Facebook for sharing with me the pods powders and seeds.

I met some nice folks on the FB spectrum...and for some cool varieties to grow. My In ground will be nuked and dedicated solely to the Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA. I have some you've heard of and some you haven't like the "peanut" Lucy and Katie. Bubblegum orange and a few others. Here's to a head-start

88022245-C0DB-4FDE-B79C-B29F9F413753-49411-0000059FF1DD1779_zps520ffd64.jpg

Hey Denniz.  Sorry to get here in time for the sad end.

Next year will be better.  New containers with new soil
might give your grow a lift.  I don't know how you can
get rid of the virus in the ground.  I guess you'd have to
set the pots up off the ground a bit to avoid contamination
through the drain holes.

Whatever I have is spread via contact. .as even hydro got hit.. optimistic as its not in the seeds. Sever all of my seefs went out last year and all grew perfect podding plants. .. doing soil /pathogen test soon. ThanKS for everything. Paul

I know Pic1 sprays his pots every year before use with a bleach solution.

And I'm reasonably sure a covering of the garden area with plastic during the summer heat will solarize the area. I also feel crop rotation is important.

The contact spreading of the disease is pretty scarey though...

Hey, Denniz buddy!  

Empty your mailbox   :D

An awesome gift.from chris phillips

Somehow this 7 pot evergreen has survived the mites

Aleppo. .. and maters in my quickie hydro

Spotted purple bhut flower

Got some pubes still going
Doing my best to deal wit these mites. Somehow someway these two plants are managing. .maybe since cooler temps have arrived and putting the mites to sleep

The sick ones at my sisters yard are managing. Again now that it's cooler..mites are hiding...

U was able to harvest a few.. a good handfull of pods. But slowly growing

Indoor is going fine

Moved one of them into a new spot. Since the wilds in the back weren't getting enough light. CGN24360 I believe

Guys in the back are Cumari parana. ..far right is wild tepin. Large one is primo

And smallest is BBM

This other aerogarden is in th e garage. Far from any other plants. .. pink tiger flexuosum. ..JMoA.. XOXO YELLOW...
And rhomboidium. .. first time doing wilds this year...
ronniedeb said:
Good to see you're still growing. Did you get the problem confirmed as mites Denniz?
Been busy with stuff. And with holidays. Figure I write I list of questions and confirm with tjem if they are mites

Your new plants look great, Denniz.
Here's hoping the mites don't find 'em!

Back