Korea 6- now 11 may have (10) some extra spaces.

Wot goes around goes around and around- i get lots of lovely donations on here- that's just being a member- that's how we roll.

My seeds arrived today. Thanks so much, Bootsieb. These are definitely the prettiest seeds I've ever seen. And with the tinsel in the package, this should win a Glitterbomb Award!

Cheers, Tom

Got mine. Thank you sir.

The seeds were colored when you got them? Pretty seeds. Looking forward to growing them.

I'm not sure I'm entirely patient enough to dye 1,000s of seeds.

Well, If I can be the King of Korea, King of Colour, wotever, it's all good fun.

OMG!!!!! I received them! they're great! wow beautiful colors! THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My seeds arrived today. Thanks so much, Bootsieb. These are definitely the prettiest seeds I've ever seen. And with the tinsel in the package, this should win a Glitterbomb Award!

Cheers, Tom
wish i could get a TD crown for it.

Just a FYI, the seeds have showed a 100% germination rate! Pretty good IMO. :) Can't beat that.

Chris
Hope you can x them with something superthot and create really nice flavour too. I think powders are so good here.

Hi Bootsieb, got your seeds. Lovely packaging. I really like to thank you for this huge effort you have made. Cheers from Germany, joy

Gwai botoom , hong left red, above gwar are Jugalay aka Daeng Cho
http://www.flickr.co...in/photostream/ Gwari put

6446826625_a94537f053_b.jpg
6452065673_fb76bb961f_b.jpg

Back